- Library Card/Identity Card is compulsory for getting access to the library
- Silence is to be maintained
- No discussion permitted inside the library
- All belongings have to be kept at the property counter. Personal belongings found elsewhere will be result in fine of Rs. 10 from students.
- Using Mobile phones and audio instruments with or without speaker or headphone is strictly prohibited in the library premises.
- Enter your name and put in your signature in the register kept at the entrance counter before entering the library reading hall.
- The librarian may recall any book from any member at any time and the member shall return the same immediately.
- Library borrower cards are not transferable. The borrower is responsible for the books borrowed on his/her card.
- Refreshment of any kind shall not be taken anywhere in the library premises.
- Violation of library rules and misbehaviour of any kind will result in fine or denied privilege of access to the Library.
- All students are required to fill and submit the library membership form to avail the facilities of the library.
- Students have to submit the membership form before the last date as notified by the library.
Admission to Library:
- Students are allowed to library only on production of their Library cards or Identity Cards.
Admission to Stack Room
- Students are not allowed to enter the stack room
- Admission inside the stack room requires special permission from the Librarian
Working Hours of the Library:
- Monday to Friday 10 am to 4 pm
Circulation Issue System:
- Books will be issued on presentation of the library card.
- Students are instructed to check the books while borrowing and they will be responsible for any type of damage or mutilation noticed at the time of return.
- Issue/Return Time: 10:30 am to 1:30 pm
- Materials borrowed should be returned on or before the due date, if returned late overdue fine will be charged for the delayed period.
Book Lost :
- If the books is lost by the borrower, she shall replace the book of the same edition or latest edition or pay the cost of the book after getting permission from the librarian.
Care of Library Cards :
- Take special care to maintain the library borrower cards.
- Do not fold, alter entries made on the cards
- Members are responsible for the entire set of library card issued to them.
Loss of Cards :
- Loss of borrower card should be immediately reported to the librarian.
- Duplicate card may be issued against formal application and fine of Rs. 50.
Validity of Cards:
- Library borrower cards are valid for the entire duration of the course to access library facilities.
- Cards have to be renewed after every academic year.
- At the end of the course borrower cards shall be returned to the library.
No dues Certificate :
- Each student shall obtain ‘No dues certificate’ from the library after returning all the books issued, surrendering the borrower’s cards and after paying outstanding dues, if any.