PGAT - M.A. - 2021
|Availability of Online Brochure & Application Form||16th August 2021|
|Last Date of Submission of Online Application Form||Monday 3rd October 2021|
|Date of Admission Test||Online/Offline Admission Test will be held on Wednesday 6th October, 2021, 2:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.|
Candidates who have applied for PGAT 2021 for M.A. are hereby informed that the last date for filling online form is 03.10.2021. Entrance Test will be held through ONLINE/OFFLINE MODE. Entrance Test for M.A. will be held on 6th October, 2021, 2:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.
INSTRUCTION FOR ONLINE PGAT - M.A. 2021
- All online & offline exam will be conducted from 2:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Link for online PGAT will be activated on Admission Portal : https://www.hgdc.ac.in/admissions/ at 2.00 P.M sharply on the day of entrance examination. Applicants shall need to login with their Applicant ID and Registered Mobile Number. Thereafter they shall be given the link for the entrance examination.
- Candidates have to click on the link of PGAT-M.A. 2021.
- PGAT entrance will be of two hours.
- On clicking the link, form for the Students detail will appear on the screen
- Candidates have to fill their Application Form Number, Name, Email Id and contact number carefully.
- After filling the details candidates have to click on NEXT button.
- Clicking on the next button Question Paper will appear on the screen.
- PGAT-2021 question paper consists of two sections –
A (General Aptitude Test) &
B (Subject Proficiency Test).
- Section A is to be attempted by the candidates of all the subjects. The candidate has to attempt all 50 multiple choice questions. After attempting all 50 questions candidate has to click on the NEXT button.
- Section B will appear on the screen. It consists of 50 multiple choice questions. All the
questions are compulsory.
After attempting 50 questions in Section B click on the Next button.
In this way 100 questions are to be attempted.
- There will be no negative marking.
- For every correct answer 1 mark will be awarded.
- After attempting 50 question in Section B Candidate should Click on the next button.
- Now two options will appear
- Those Candidates who have opted for only one subject, they should click on the "Submit" Button.
- Those Candidates, who have quoted for subjects, should click on the "Another Subject" Button.
- Now a list of subjects will appear on the screen. Candidate has to click on one of the subjects that she has chosen as the second option. For the second subject extra One Hour will be given to the candidate.
- After attempting all 50 multiple choice questions, candidate should click on the Submit button.
- Offline entrance exam will be conducted in the College premises (Hamidia Girls' Degree College, Noorullah Road, Prayagraj, UP).
- Online entrance exam can be given from anywhere on the basis of their convenience.