UGAT - 2021 B.A.
|Registration and submission of Online Application Form UGAT-2021||Tuesday 10th August 2021|
|Last date for online Submission of filled UGAT-2021 form in the college.||Monday 3rd October 2021|
|Date of Admission Test||Online/Offline Admission Test will be held on Tuesday 5th October, 2021, 2:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.|
Candidates who have applied for UGAT 2021 for B.A. are hereby informed that the last date for filling online form is 03.10.2021. Entrance Test will be held through ONLINE/OFFLINE MODE. Entrance Test for B.A. will be held on Tuesday 5th October, 2021, 2:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.
INSTRUCTION FOR ONLINE UGAT - B.A. 2021
- All online & offline exam will be conducted from 2:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Link for online UGAT will be activated on Admission Portal : https://www.hgdc.ac.in/admissions/ at 2.00 P.M sharply on the day of entrance examination. Applicants shall need to login with their Applicant ID and Registered Mobile Number. Thereafter they shall be given the link for the entrance examination.
- Candidates have to click on the link of UGAT-B.A. 2021.
- UGAT entrance will be of two hours.
- On clicking the link, form for the Students detail will appear on the screen
- Candidates have to fill their Application Form Number, Name, Email Id and contact number carefully.
- After filling the details candidates have to click on NEXT button.
- Clicking on the next button Question Paper will appear on the screen.
- UGAT question paper consists of three sections. In Section I (Language TEST), candidate has to select any one language and have to attempt all 50 multiple choice questions of that language. After attempting all 50 questions candidate have to click on the next button. Sections II (General Awareness) will appear on the screen .Candidate have to attempt all 30 multiple choice questions in this section. After attempting all 30 questions in section II click on NEXT button.
- After clicking NEXT Section III will appear on the screen. Section III (Subject- Knowledge) will have 70 multiple choice questions out of 100 questions set from 10 subjects- Hindi, History, Education, Sociology, Economics Computer, English, Urdu, Persian and Arabic.
- VERY IMPORTANT: Candidates must attempt 60 MCQ’s from first 6 subjects typed in italics above. Then the candidates must necessarily attempt 10 questions from any one of the below given subjects.
English, Urdu, Persian and Arabic.
- After attempting 70 multiple choice questions in Section III click on SUBMIT Button.
- In this way 150 multiple choice questions are to be attempted compulsorily.
- There will be no negative marking.
- For every correct answer 1 mark will be awarded.
- Offline entrance exam will be conducted in the College premises (Hamidia Girls' Degree College, Noorullah Road, Prayagraj, UP).